Thursday, February 20, 2014

Please pray!

Everyone please pray! The appointment this morning was seemingly useless and then we got home and I checked my email and received an email from the Embassy. They said his case is completed. We jumped around and celebrated and cried. Gabriel is the happiest he has ever been. He was jumping around hugging me and kissing me. When I came downstairs I read the email more closely and realized that the wording is not quite right. It doesn't say anything about the visa being ready to print. Honestly, I am feeling so sick right now. I have been crying hysterically in secret as the children watch a show in the other room. Please pray. Please pray. Please pray that I am over-reacting. I feel so anxious and sick right now. Interestingly, I realized that in my blog last night I posted that the appointment this morning was at 5:30am EST but actually it was at 3:30am EST. I have no idea why I made that mistake but after getting all your messages about setting your alarms to pray for me at 5:30am I realize that right now it is 5:30am EST and this is definitely when I need your prayers. I have never felt this level of worry. God please take care of Gabriel's heart, whatever happens in the next 4 hours. That is my primary prayer. Thank you for praying with me! I am a mess right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment