Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Great Saturday

The day started off well when I woke up and looked at the clock to see 6:20am. This is the first day that I have slept for a normal night's sleep and it felt great!

Next I left the house with no children to hit Walmart for some groceries. I needed two carts and I'm not even cooking dinner yet thanks to so many sweet angels/friends. ;-)

Then we all headed to the soccer fields for Gabriel's first soccer game. He was so excited and his smile was bright and wide with his beautiful white teeth. He ended up being an AMAZING soccer player!!! After scoring 5 goals in his first 12 minutes the coach told him to stop scoring and just pass. Eventually he was put in as goalie to finish the hour. I think he ended up with 7 goals total. It was a joy to see him smile so much and have so much fun.

Needless to say, I think the YMCA will be moving him up a level for the rest of the season. :-)

The rest of the family enjoyed cheering him on. Dad and Cael left a little early to go to baseball practice. We will all look forward to cheering Cael on in his first baseball game on Monday night.

I think these two boys are blessed to have the two cutest cheerleaders on their sidelines forever.

Feeling so thankful and blessed (and rested!) today....

Thank you so much for your prayers!!


















1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhhh!! This makes me soooooo happy!! Soccer AND sleep!!! What wonderful blessings! So proud of all of you!

    ReplyDelete